Thursday, March 8, 2012

Beary Lucky

This week at Shelly's Images Blog we are hosting a Green and Gold Challenge for St. Patrick's Day.

My project is for a very special little boy in our neighborhood.  I feel "beary lucky" to know him.  :)  It is full of twix candy bars and green foil chocolate kisses.  I also included a little toy tractor and trailer with fences, and horses, and farmer figures.  I think he will have so much fun playing with all the goodies.  And maybe he will even share some of his candy with his older brother and sister.

My daughter Meghann colored this cute image the other day when we were crafting together so I don't have copic colors to share.  

Recipe:
  • Beary Lucky Digi from Shelly's Images
  • Copic Coloring
  • Patterned Papers from my stash
  • Bow tied with wide grosgrain and thin satin green ribbon and then cut with my brand new i-magicut tool from imaginisce. (LOVE this new tool)
  • Bead Sprays that I made using wire and beads
  • Gold heat embossing on the hat buckle
  • Popcorn Box Template from Hemidemisemiquaver
  • ATG for gluing box
  • Scrap Dots from Helmar for gluing the bow
  • Scrap Dots for attaching the image with a little bit if a pop up
Thanks for stopping by my blog.  


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. -Shelly