Thursday, November 1, 2012

Leaves, Leaves....E-V-E-R-Y-WHERE!

Well, our yearly leaf battle has begun. 
I am happy to report that the score is...
Parker's  - 4
Leaves - 0

But if the arrival of Fall is announced by falling leaves then Fall has definitely arrived here in Kansas.

This week I made a Squash Fold tutorial for the blog at Shelly's Images.  You can find my tutorial here.  Here is my finished project.

For the card base
This card is made to fit a 6 x 6 envelope
The card base measures 12 x 12 using Yam Bazzill cardstock
Score according to the tutorial here.  For my project I also folded over the front square which shows off the folds on the inside.

The triangle pieces are cut from 5 3/4 x 5 3/4 square patterned paper which is then cut in half diagonally.  

Fall Leaves Digi Stamp from Shelly's
Pumpkin from Fall Friends Set from Shelly's

Copic Colors
Fence, Rake, and Dirt - E50, E51, E53, E33, E55, YR24, E39, E25, E59
Leaves and Pumpkin - G20, YG17, YG67, R24, YR12, Y02, YR16, YR68, YR15, YR18, BV11

I hope you enjoyed my project.  Please be sure to stop by Shelly's Images blog to see all of the other great projects from our wonderful Design Team.


  1. What a great card is this Shelly, well done.
    Hugs, Marianne

  2. Wow! What amazing, gorgeous coloring. The fold is fabulous!

  3. Beautiful, love aumtumn colours and all the fancy folds.
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. -Shelly