Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Horse is an Angel

The new challenge at Shelly's Images is to use SCALLOPS on our projects. 

I decided to make a fun 3 dimensional card. If you would like more information on how I made my card be sure to watch the video tutorial and pick up the free templates that are being offered at the Shelly's Images Blog.
 I decided to close my card with this buckle that I made.  I thought the buckle brought the horse theme to the project even more.
 The inside of the card shows the 3 dimensional effect of the tree branch layer and the fence layer.  
I hope you enjoyed seeing this project.  I really enjoyed making it. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Shelly, I love it.
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation Shelly, and in real it even looks so much better, Lisa is showing it off in her own room, and is so proud of it.
    hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. -Shelly