Thursday, June 7, 2012

Butterfly Z fold Card

I had so much fun creating this project with the "Butterfly Set" digi stamp from Shelly's Images.  Would it be bad to say how much I love this stamp!  Ok, I am probably partial since I drew and designed the stamp.  But some stamps just have a more special place in my heart and this is definitely one of those.


The card is a z fold card that I designed to fit in an A2 size envelope.  
Image Used - Butterfly Set 
Here are the measurements...
Card Base - 12 x 5 1/2
Folded Size - 4 x 5 1/2
Envelope Size - A2 4 3/8 x 5 3/4
Score at - 2, 4, 8, 10 (mountain, valley, valley, mountain)
Side Pieces - outer 1 7/8 x 5 3/8 and inner 1 5/8 x 5 1/8
Inside Mat - outer 3 7/8 x 5 3/8 and inner 3 5/8 x 5 1/8
Image - Butterfly printed on 3 3/4 x 4 1/4 paper and then matted

Other information
the blue paper is Bazzill Sea Water
the purple paper is Bazzill Purple Sage
the patterned paper is from My Minds Eye - Bohemia collection
ribbon and gems from my stash

Copic Colors
for trellis - W1 through W9
for tall phlox flowers - R81, V12, V15, V17
for leaves - G20, G21, YG17, E35
for butterfly - Y17, R35, BV02, B000, B02, B05, W1 through 9, 0, and white pen

The Design Team at Shelly's Images have done some fabulous projects that you really should see.  Be sure to stop by the blog to take a look.  And don't forget to visit the store and grab this special image.  It is available today only at a special sale price.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful creation Shelly! I'm so glad you found the time to come play along in the challenge this week! Your coloring is fabulous and the design paper is perfect! Awesome creation my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. -Shelly